Rock and Republic Cosmetics (Goodies surprise gifts from my best friend)

Baobao (her blog is Just another me ), who is a best friend of mine and sent me the goodies gifts. I'm love all the these gifts. There are Macha Green Tea, Rock & Republic eyeshadows, R&R eyeshadow brush, and also a box of chocolate with heart shape (but I finished the chocolate box before I took picture =}) Thank, Baobao. ^_^


R&R eyeshadows, blending brush, and Green Tea



Blending Brush #203.  It's goat hair with nice cool polish chrome handle brush

The eyeshadows are really pigmented, shimmer, and creamy texture 

Envy

Scorch, Fade, Tempting, Affair, Hangover, and Wicked



From left to right and top to bottom
Envy:
Shimmer Iridescence blackened green
Scorch:
Shimmery red-orange (fire)
Fade:
Shimmery blue grey
Tempting:
Shimmery purply grey
Affair:
(Neutral) Shimmery cream and little bit in peach 
Hangover:
Shimmery yellow-green with little bit brown 
Wicked:
matte and dark purple-brown









Popular Posts