Mac "Quite Cute" Collection

I went to the Mall and looked at clothes and shoes, however, I kept wanting to get the new collection lipsticks from Mac. I can't believe this collection is sold out that fast. I want Playing Koi (Satin) and Candy Yum-Yum (Matte), but they sold out ={ . Then, I was browsing other products from "Quite Cute" collection. So I end up got  Plushglass Fashion Fanatic and Lip Pencil In Synch. The girl who helped me to pick out color, and she said Plushglass is a pluming gloss and the lips will stay permanent. Ummhh... sound interesting, but I'm not sure it makes my lip plum and stay permanent. I'll try it out to see how it's work. When I put it on, I felt my lips tingle a bit. Compare to other lipgloss plum, I think this one is not as strong as other products. However,  if you have sensitive skin or lips, this gloss isn't for you.

Plushglass in Fashion Fanatic and Lip Pencil in In Synch 

With Flash
Plushglass Fashion Fanatic: Creamy pale pink with white shimmer, but doesn't show color a lot (smell like Vanilla Cake) . Moisturizes and has Vitamin E on it. 
 
Lip Pencil In Synch: Peached-pink and little bit yellow-based. It's smooth, creamy texture, and last long. 



Popular Posts