Sally Hansen Diamond strength

I really don't wear dark or bright colors all the time. I like I wear clear or light nail polishes. So last two weeks, I went to Ultra and I got two Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail polishes. One is "21 Brilliant Blush" and other one is "45 Fuchsia Bling Bling" (I bought the Fuchsia and get a clear polish free. What was a good deal right? =}). I always applied base coat first and applied only two coats of "21 Brilliant Blush". Final result, my nails are shiny and smooth. I'm really love this color. The "45 Fuchsia Bling Bling" is bright pinkish purple color, I love this color because it looks good on my toenails. ^_^

"21 Brilliant Blush"

I didn't apply top coat. 
Sorry for the lighting
"45 Fuchsia Bling Bling" (one price for 2)



Better lighting ^_^



Popular Posts