Ciate - Very ColourFoil Manicure


I bought an awesome Ciate Very Colourfoil Manicure kit when it's on sale. Ciate' has three different kits are Carnival Couture, Kaleidoscope Klash, and Wonderland. The kits, which are inspired by London Fashion Street Art. Since I have never tried foil nail art before, I would love to try it out. It's really easy to customize and apply the foil on the nail. First, I applied a nail base color and glue where the foil I wanted to stick on the nail. Last, I pressed the foil down and removed it quick motion. 





A kit contains: a nail polish, glue, 6 different color foils, and nail wheel. 



 A cute pink evenlope to hold small square color foils


6 different metallics and luxe in different foil shades. 


Nail polish: Carnival Couture


Foil Fix Glue

Nail Wheel



The back of the box is showing how to apply. 






Applied two coasts. Nail polish is really dry fast. I really love this color. ^_^



It's so pretty with pink nail polish and added "Smash" metallic silver on the top. 



added "Snog" and "Stamp"



added "Shout"



added "Sing"



Last, I added "Splash"
I guess it's little too much to put all 6 colors on the nails, but it was fun to play with it. Next time, I would apply two color foils only. This kit can be used at least 20 times. 


Overall: This kit is really great customize my own nail design.
What do you guys think about this kit?

Popular Posts