My first Glossy Box - June 2013

Glossy box is monthly subscription box for $21 a month plus free shipping.  Each month, they send you a box with 5 deluxe sample beauty products. This June box from Dallas Shaw, who is an illustrator and a style expert. She's sharing her new favorite beauty products of June. I subscribed Glossybox because the Tarte complexion enhancing lipstick that draw my attention. So finally, the box is here. ^_~







Tarte: complexion enhancing lipstick in medium to tan
c. Booth: Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist
Philip B: African Shea Butter Gentle & Conditioning Shampoo
SpaRitual: in Spice of life shimmer
Oscar de la Renta: Essential Luxuries 
Including Glossybox Magazine in June 2013





Tarte: complexion enhancing lipstick in medium to tan ($14.50 - .12 oz)


 My skin is between light to medium, so I got lipstick medium to tan. The color is goes well on my lip. It's really moisturizing and soft. The lipstick is nude with a red core in the center . It's cherry color when I applied on my lip.


c. Booth: Honey Almond Nourishing Dry Oil Mist ($4 - 2 fl oz) 
Love the sweet scent of honey and almond ^_^.  It's actually make my skin soft and shine. I think I would use it during winter instead summer. Because the weather, where I live is really humid. 


Philip B: African Shea Butter Gentle & Conditioning Shampoo ($8 - 2 fl oz)
I haven't tried it yet. Hope it's work well on my hair. 


SpaRitual: in Spice of life shimmer ($12 - .5 fl oz)


Usually I don't like to wear red nail polish, but this color is really pretty and wearable. Love the texture and easy to apply on. The color is deep red with tiny shimmer finished. I guess, I could wear during winter. 


Oscar de la Renta: Essential Luxuries Fragrance Sampler (Approximate  $11 value)


Six difference scent in the fragrance sampler


Overall: I really like my first Glossybox. This box has 2 great deluxe samples and 3 full sizes products. 
What do you guys think about the lovely Glossybox?  Is it box worth $21?  

Popular Posts