Ipsy June Bag 2013

Hi ladies,
 Ipsy (formally myGlam) is $10 beauty bag subscription + free shipping. Each month you will receive a beauty bag with full size and deluxe makeup and beauty products.

Starlooks Lip pencil in Bare
NYX cream blush in Bronze Goddness
J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette 
Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel eyeliner with brush built-in in Iron
Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil



Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel eyeliner with brush built-in in Iron
This is my favorite product inside Ipsy bag =}. 




Love the packaging ^_^



Built-in brush



Pretty nice dark grey color. This eyeliner is water resistant and stay up to 24 hours on my eyelids. This is great that saft for my sensitive eyes =p



Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil



Smooth texture and blend well on my skin. Can you as concealer , highlight, and dark spot. 




NYX cream blush in Bronze Goddness





I wish I could get other blush color instead of bronze cream blush ={



Starlooks Lip pencil in Bare


umhh too dark and pale on my skin. I really don't like this color, but the texture isn't bad. 




J.Cat Beauty Sparkling Cream Palette 




A lot of of junk glitters and sparkle, but i'm not sure what if i'm going to use it =/


Overall: this bag is not bad because there are two of products that I love to use are Cailyn Cosmetics Line-Fix Gel eyeliner with brush built-in in Iron and Chella Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil. ^_^

What do you guys like about this bag? 


Popular Posts