Josie Maran Argan Love Your lips Hydrating Lipstick, Argan Infinity Cream, and Argan Daily Moisturizer

Hi my beautiful ladies!!!
Yes, you can see how much I love Josie Maran products. ^_^ I'm getting too attached to this brand. I love the natural ingredient because it's work well on me. 


 Argan Infinity Cream - Intensive Creamy Oil
 Argan Love Your lips Hydrating Lipstick
Argan Daily Moisturizer 40+ SPF 
A free masacra with purchase ^_~


  Argan Infinity Cream - Intensive Creamy Oil
I wanted to try this out because it could be use on face, lips, hair, body, and mix with other makeup products. So it's all in one to travel with.  ^_^.  I have dry skin from head to toes and it's hard for me to find the product that I love to use, but this might be good for me to use. I actually used it on my lips and my body, it's really condition and moist my skin and lip. Is it work on my hair? umhh.. it makes my hair soft, but not shine. =/  Overall, I do like it. 


A travel size: Argan Daily Moisturizer 40+ SPF 
I'm  using it every morning. Since I'm travel quite a lot, I purchased the travel size in my purse.  Love it and of course I have a big bottle at home. 



  Argan Love Your lips Hydrating Lipsticks in Happy Honey & Playful Pink




Argan Love Your lips Hydrating Lipsticks in Happy Honey



 Argan Love Your lips Hydrating Lipsticks in Playful Pink



 Top: Happy Honey - nude 
Bottom: Playful Pink - sheer pink
Both colors are great on my lips. They are not a lipstick because the colors are not pigmented. It is similar to Loreal Colour Riche Balm SPF 15 in Rose Elixir 218, but Josie Maran hydrating lipsticks show more color on the lips and very hydrate on my lips. ^_^. I love this products because the hydrate and look natural on me. The price is a bit high compare between lipgloss and balm.



Agan Triple Volume Mascara in black
I got this for free with purchased. =}



I really like this mascara, but I with it's waterproof  ={ 


Popular Posts