Urban Decay haul and $50 Urban Decay Deluxe with TSA travel bag.

Hello, my beautiful ladies!!!

I just got my package last week when Urban Decay had promotion that I spent $50 and got a travel ziplock bag fill with makeup worth $50. I usually travel a lot and since I love Urban Decay products, so I couldn't say "No" for this promotion.


I purchased Naked Skin Beauty Balm SPF 20 and Mariposa Palette
And get a free Deluxe TSA Bag...goodies products =p



Mariposa Palette







The eyeshadows are really smooth and pigmented. 





From left to right: one application
Roskstar: dark eggplant purple
Gunmetal: smoky charcoal grey 
Skimp: beige color with la ight pearl sheen
Infamous: bright fuchsia pink with a satin sheen
Wreckage: medium brown with a golden sheen




Haight: teal with a frosted finish
Money: green-grey with a gold sheen 
Mushroom: taupe-grey 
Spotlight: light brown champagne shimmer
Limelight: medium gold shimmer with little bit junky glitter. 









Naked Skin Beauty Balm SPF 20
My absolutely favorite product to use daily. I love how the texture and make my skin smooth. It doesn't leave my skin sticky, but it's keep my makeup stay in place. =p Work great as a primer. I'm not sure if the product will helps minimize pores & lines and even out skin tone because I just start using it. The box of product is described as "This lightweight, velvety OIL-FREE miracle worker makes skin look better instantly and delivers serious results in just 8 weeks". Hopefully it will works on my skin next 7 weeks. 










Lightweight and really thin coverage. It make my skin smoother and softer. However, I need to use foundation or powder to get medium coverage. 



A free TSA Travel  bag contents: 
All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (Deluxe $12)
Supercurl Curling Mascara ( Full-size $20)
Eyeshadow in "Sin" (Full-size $18)
Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Liquid Definition Makeup (Sample size)
Primer Potion (Sample size)


All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray (Deluxe $12)
I haven't tried this product yet, but I heard it keeps makeup in place. Can't wait to try this out.




Supercurl Curling Mascara ( Full-size $20)
One of my favorite Mascara from Urban Decay. It's make my lashes curl and looks longer. It doesn't smudge or clump.  



Eyeshadow in "Sin" (Full-size $18)



Sin is champagne color



I have this color in my Naked Palette, but I found out the Sin in my palette is more Sin is champagne with a soft pink. The Sin individual shadow is more champagne and lighter shade, but it's great pigmentation.




Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Liquid Definition Makeup (Sample size)
I haven't tried this liquid foundation yet. It's nice that they have different shade, so I can try it out. 



Primer Potion (Sample size)
Really tiny sample and use only one time.




Popular Posts