My first Spring Fling (Ipsy - Glam Bag May 2013)

Hi ladies,
 This my first Ipsy glam bag and I love it. I subscribed May bag because I saw the Zoya Nail polish and I would love to try it out. Also, I cancelled the Birchbox because I'm disappointed their boxes for the last few months. My first impressed from the Glam Bag is great. I could not believe they sent most of products are full size. Ipsy (formally myGlam) is $10 beauty bag subscription + free shipping. Each month you will receive a beauty bag with full size and deluxe makeup and beauty products.


Ipsy "Spring Fling" May Glam bag contains:
Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline (Full size $8)
Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink (Full-size $15)
Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia (.33 oz $12)
Pacifica Coconut Rushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter (2 oz $7)
Yaby Concealer refills in Pecan ($4.85)








Zoya Nail Polish in Jacqueline 
It's nude cream/ beige opaque creme 




Pacifica Coconut Rushed Pearl Luminizing Body Butter




Juice Beauty Reflecting Gloss in Pink 




It's pink berry color with shimmer. I really love the scent of the gloss and not sticky. It keeps my lip moist and shine.  





Pacifica Roll On Perfume in Tahitian Gardenia
The scent are sweet jasmin, orange, and tea leaves. 





Yaby Concealer refills in Pecan 










The texture and coverage of concealer is nice, but it's not match my skin tone. It's way too dark for me ={ 

Overall: I think this bag is worth than $10. I really like 4 of 5 products in bag =} except the concealer isn't match my skin. I'm continue to try out  another bag next month. What do you guys think? Do you like the your bag? or Will you join their monthly bag?

Popular Posts