Sugar "N Spice Influenster March VoxBox 2013



Sugar "N Spice box contains:
Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Total Moisture
Nextresse
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
Colgate Optic White Regiment: Toothpaste, Mouthwash, and Toothbrush
belVita Breakfast Biscuits (Oopss..I already ate it right after I opened the box @_@)



Vaseline Spray and Go Moisturizer Total Moisture




Nextresse: 
Sweetner Tastes like sugar has 0 calories and 100% all natural made from monk fruit. 


Also, I got small handbook of recipes made with Nectresse. 



Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes (20 individually wet towelettes)



Love these stuff because my skin is really sensitive. It's work well. And for for travel.


All natural Witch Hazel Extract with Aloe 


My favorite toothpaste brand is Colgate. I'm been using this brand for 10 yrs. So I'm glad to get to try Colgate Optic White Toothpaste. =p



Colgate Optic White Mouthwash
This is really interesting taste for mouthwash. It's not other regular mint flavor




Colgate Optic White Toothbrush
I usually use the Oral-B professional power toothbrush, but this is great for travel. Can't wait to try it out. 


*Last one is belVita Breakfast Biscuits. (I already ate it right after I opened the box @_@). This is healthy biscuit when I want to snack =}



Disclaimer: I recieved these products from Influenster to try and review, but I am not being compensated or sponsored. All my opinions are true. 




Popular Posts