got2b Powder'ful - Volumizing Styling Powder

Hello, my beautiful ladies!!!

My hair is always flat even after I get out of shower and blow dry my hair. But still my band and the back of my hair are really flat. I'm glad that BzzAgent sent 3 of got2b Powder'ful - Volumizing Styling Powder products to me try it out. It's really nice product and it's actually work well. 


3 of got2b Powder'ful - Volumizing Styling Powder
and $1.50 off coupon =}
One for me and other 2 for my sister and friend to try it out. 






Light weight and small enough to put it in my travel bag






So I don't have to do anything much. Just put powder into my palm and rub it until the powder it's disappear. But I still can feel my palm sticky. Then put into the root of my hair. I can see the result right away. More volume and not sticky on my hair. 



Disclaimer: I'm a BzzAgent and I recieved these products from BzzAgent to try and experience the products. All my opinions are true and honest. 



Popular Posts