The Newest Premium Dish Soap VoxBox from Influenster

When I saw a big box and  I felt it's heavy, I was wondering what is in the box. I opened it and I surprised to get 3 full-sized Palmolive Fresh Infusions bottles with differences of scents, color, and image design. I love the design and packaging. I shared one of the bottle to my cousin and she likes the Lemon Thyme. =}



The box contains: 
Lemon Thyme, 16 FL OZ
Lime Basil, 16 FL OZ
Ginger White Tea, 16 FL OZ
5 coupons for $1.50 off to share with my family and friends.
Available at Wallmart










Lemon Thyme





Lime Basil





Ginger White Tea is my favorite color and scent =}. Usually, I only use Lemon and Lime scent, but I like Ginger White Tea more. 




Disclaimer: I recieved these products from Influenster to try and review, but I am not being compensated or sponsored. All my opinions are true. 


Popular Posts