January Birchbox 2013

This Birchbox month is great. I actually like all the products that I got in the box.  ^_~










Harvey Prince - Skinny Chic
I like the scent: apple, mint, and lotus blossom. 



Lashem - Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum
My eyelashes are really short and I want to try this out, but the sample is really small. I'm not sure how long it is last and it is work or not. It is really pricey to buy full-size. ={




Number 4 - Clarifying Shampoo
I tried and really like it, but the shampoo is really pricey. It cleans my hair well and is pleasant scent




theBalm - Hot Mama. 
This is my favorite 2 in 1 blush and eyeshadow.  It's really pigment and peachy color with golden shimmer. 




Fresh - Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream
I haven't tried it yet, but this has Super 7 Complex of plant extracts =}.  
However I tried Fresh - Soy Face Cleanser and really love it. It's really gentle and great to remove all the makeup (specially around eyes area). 









Popular Posts