Influenster: Como Voxbox 2012

 Influenster is website where you sign-up for free and unlock all the badges that fit in your lifestyle. They have badges for who are Beauty Queens, Fashionistas  Jetsetters, Dog Lovers, etc. The idea is spread the word to your friends and family and to share the lastest, products, and places, and reviews with each other. After you complete survey and unlock few badges, you will be notified that you qualify or not to get free products.  They will send you an email to let you know that you qualify and which VoxBox you will get to try out. So I'm lucky enough to receive the Cosmo VoxBox 2012 and try out the products in this box. 


This box contains: Venus, Ghirardelli Chocolate, Forever Red Eau de Parfume, and Frixion by Pilot pen.



I got Gillette Venus & Olay blade refill and Venus Embrace Razor handle. Also, including $2 off coupon. Love it. I was about to get it since I ran out the razor for while. These razor is really to use.








This is my favorite of this box. I really love Ghirardelli chocolate and special it's milk cholocate with Sea Seat and Roasted Almonds. It's good to eat and drink with coffee or tea while I'm eating this. =}



Forever Red Eau De Parfume Exclusively @Bath & Body Works. This perfume scents sweet pomegranate and red osmanthus. I like it because it is natural floral with pomegranate scent and not very too strong perfume. 



FriXion by Pilot Pen-is really nice packaging. When I use it, the Gel in colors is alright and not that soft . A pink gel ink pen sometimes it's come out, but sometimes it's not. I'm not big fan of this gel ink pens.



Disclaimer: 
I recieved these products from Influenster to try and review, but I am not being compensated or sponsored. All my opinions are true. 


Popular Posts