Trish McEvoy: Deluxe Refillable Double-Decker Compact and free gift

I haven't tried out or bought any Trish McEvoy before. Last week, I checked my e-mail as usual and I saw the promotion that you will get 20% off and 3 free gifts plus Free shipping with any order. I was surprised it's really good deal.



It's arrived yesterday and I could not wait to open it =}



Deluxe Refillable Double-Decker Compact and 3 free gifts (with purchased)



I love the packaging



This palette can hold 16 eyeshadows of "Urban Decay's book of Shadow IV"



3 free gifts: A full size of SPF 15 Sheer Lip Color in Baby pink 
A full size Essential Pencil
A deluxe travel size Precious Pink Jasmine



SPF 15 Sheer Lip Color in Baby Pink



The Texture is really smooth and it's good to have SPF 15 =}. I really don't like the scent of this lipstick that much, but I can wear with my favorite clear lipgloss on the top.



Essential Pencil in Baby Pink. You can use the Essential Pencil as all over lip or lip base, and also it can be used on cheeks, too. Creamy and easy to apply.



I took these pictures in different light and angle, but same swatches. The top swatch is SPF Sheer Lip color in Baby Pink. The bottom is Essential Pencil in Baby Pink (in the pictures is seem more dark brown), but in person, the color is metallic medium pink frost finish. The color is really interesting and different color when you look in different angle and light. =p



Love the scent of this deluxe travel size perfume in Precious Pink Jasmin

Popular Posts