June, July, and Nov Birchbox 2012

 Since I was busy with work and family, I haven't posted my Birchbox monthly for awhile. Here are pictures of  my June, July, and Nov Birchbox.


June Birchbox
I actually like this box because it contained
 Full-size of Eyeko London Skinny Liquid eyeliner 
Full-size Cynthia Rowley band-aid
 Deluxe sample Melvita Rose Floral Water
 theBalm Cosmetics Stainiac in Beauty Queen
Yu-Be Moisturizing Skin Cream
 Birchbox Man Extra: cologne 


























July Birchbox
Oscar de la Renta live in Love
Full-size of Laura Geller Double Dipped Lipstick in Caribbean Kiss 
Manna Kadar Cosmetics Sheer glo shimmer lotion
Fresh Soy Face cleanser
Birchbox Extra: Earbuds 

















November Birchbox
This box is really disappointed me. Most of them is not interesting to me beside the Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Gel. 
Box contained: 
Masqueology Revitalizing Eye Mask, 7D Moisture Cream, and cleanser
Stilla all over shimmer liquid luminizer try me 
One Love Organic Aromatic Body Serum
MCMC Fragrance Phoenix Eau de Parfum








Can't wait to try out the Eye Gel Mask




Deluxe sample


This is not my type ={ The scent is weird and I could not stand it.





Popular Posts