Birchbox March 2012 - Teen Vouge

This month a little different from Birchbox that they've partnered with Eva Chen, who is Beauty's director, at Teen Vogue. I got an e-mail to select Opt-in/Opt-out if I want the Teen Vogue box for this month. I guess some people will get the e-mail for this month's promotion, but some people don't. Since I love Teen Vogue, I decided to try it out this month. I'm really happy with this month's box. I got 2 full-size products of Essie nail polish & Tarte LipSurgence tint  ^_^

Annick Goutal- Petite Cherie
Essie - Luxeffects
Shiseido - Pureness oil-control Blotting Papers
Tarte - LipSurgence lip tint
Twistband - Hair tie
And Bonus: the discount code to Modcloth & TeenVogue magazine













Annick Goutal- Petite Cherie
 It's a weird scent and doesn't smell like fresh fruit to me =/


Essie - Luxeffects (Full-sized)
I haven't owned any nail polish from Essie yet and I love to try it out. This is really nice glitter effect.



Shiseido - Pureness oil-control Blotting Papers



Tarte - LipSurgence lip tint in Amused (Full-size)

                         




This is bright Fuchsia pink color.  It's leave glossy and moist on my lip.
 I'm really like it.


Twistband - Hair tie
A simple hair tie and the material is really nice. I'm happy to get the mint color =}



Popular Posts