YSL "Golden Gloss Trio" set and "Rouge Volupte"


I got 20% off discount from YSL website on Cyber Monday. Since I bought Gloss balm from YSL, I'm in love with YSL lipgloss and lipstick. I bought "Golden Gloss Trio" set and "Rouge Volupte". The "Golden Gloss Trio" set is good price since I used 20% off discount =}.


YSL "Golden Gloss Trio" set and #19"Rouge Volupte" 




Left to right: #19 "Rouge Volupte" and Golden gloss #2, #10, and #19 (Golden Gloss has shimmer 24k gold with gold sparkling, Mango scent, and smooth gloss finish)
With Flash on


Without flash





Golden gloss #19



Golden gloss #10



Golden gloss #2



#19 "Rouge Volupte" is smooth, silky texture, creamy, and fruity scent. This color is slightly neutral pink. I actually love this color because it's between #7 Lingerie  Pink (paler pink) and #8 Fetish Pink (bright pink as Barbie pink). 



From top to bottom: #19 "Rouge Volupte" (netural pink) and Golden gloss #2 (hint of red-brown with golden sparkler), #10 (light pink base with lilac and shimmer gold sparkling), and #19 (neutral pink with sparkling gold)
With Flash on




Without Flash

Popular Posts