Julep - Pastel Paradise collection


 Since it's Spring season, I need more pastel and fun colors for my nail collection. So last month, I got Pastel Paradise collection from Julep's Secret Store with special deal. I love Susie color for a long time, but didn't get a chance to purchase it. I'm so happy that Susie is in this collection. 



Courteney, Susie, Renee, Georgia, and Sally















Courteney: pastel green
 Susie: pastel light mint green
 Renee: pastel lavendar
Georgia: orange with gold shimmer
Sally: pastel yellow








From left to right: Courteney, Susie, Renee, Georgia, and Sally (from Pastel Paradise collection) &   Shenae, Simone, Teri, and Minnie (from Maven Box and for more info of my last post here)




 Since I got March Julep Maven box, there are two similar colors to Pastel Paradise collection.
Susie and Shenae is slightly similar color, but Shenae is more pastel mint green color with iridescent shimmer. Susie is light mint with matt finish. 
Renee is pastel lavender but is not iridescent shimmer as Simone. 



Popular Posts