Julep March Maven Box - It Girl

Hi ladies,
It's been a while that I haven't blogged. Because I was out of town for a month. So I'm glad to be back to blog. When I was back home, I got my Julep Maven box and this was my favorite box ever from Julep. I like all the color of this month's box. I changed my Bombshell to It Girl Maven box because I love 3 colors from the box is Shenae, Simone, and Teri. These nail polishes are pastel/charcoal colors. Really lovely colors for spring. Also, I added on another color is Minnie from Bombshell. The formulas of nail polishes are really nice and easy to apply. 


It Girl box contains: Shenae, Simone, and Teri, ad Lip Balm



Strawberry mint scent
It's really smooth and condition when I apply it on my lip






Shenae, Simone, and Teri. 




Shenae



Simone



Teri



Shenae, Simone, Teri, and Minnie 


Shanea is pastel mint green color with iridescent shimmer
Simone is  pastel purple with iridescent shimmer
Teri is pastel coral pink
Minnie is warm pastel pink with iridescent shimmer















Overall: I love how it's opaque on my nails. I only need to apply only 1 or 2 coats to cover my nails.  The I'm glad I did not skip the March Box.  My favorite colors are Shanea and Minnie.  Let me know which color do you like the most? 




Popular Posts