Sephora haul: Josie Maran, Tarte, Urban Decay, etc..

I love Josie Maran products since I'm been using Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 for a while. At that time, Sephora had a Josie Maran Morocca Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials set for great value (why not to get it before it sold out). =}. Therefore, I really wanted to try out the Tarte smooth Operator Micronized Clay finished Powder because I heard a great review about it. Also, I got mystery bag and Happy Birthday Sugar. Moreover, I saved up Beauty Insider points to get Benefit bag (500 pts). That's why I love to shop at Sephora...got free samples when I ordered online. 





Josie Maran Morocca Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials
Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40
Tarte smooth Operator Micronized Clay finished Powder with PM20
 Beauty Insider Benefit bag (500 points)
Mystery Sample Bag
3 Free samples with order






Josie Maran Morocca Bazaar Shimmer & Glow Argan Essentials




I really love everything in this bag and really great value only $28
Handcrafted Makeup bag
Argan Illuminizer (.5fl. oz) about $14. Full size (1 oz) is $28
100% Pure Argan Oil (.5fl. oz)  individual is $14
Argan High Gloss Lip Quench (.3fl. oz) individual is $16
Argan Mini Color Stick in Rosey (.21fl. oz) is about $12-14. Full size (.55 fl oz) is $22




Argan Illuminizer (.5fl. oz) 



I really like it because it's make my skin glow.  Use it as highlights or mix with foundation.




100% Pure Argan Oil (.5fl. oz) 
I use this product to moisturize my face. Great to use during winter.
This can be use as hair treat slipt end or condition cuticles. 




Argan High Gloss Lip Quench (.3fl. oz)
It's not sticky, but it's really smooth on my lip while nourishing with Argan Oil




Argan Mini Color Stick in Rosey (.21fl. oz)
Love this product is natural color. 




It's stay longer if I have primer or foundation on. Other hand, I don't like the scent of this color stick.  Actually the scent will goes away after 10-15 mins applied on. 




 Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40 (2fl. oz)
This is my absolute favorite product for everyday use. 
It's not sticky or oily on my skin. Feel great and smooth after I apply it. I can not leave the house without this product.  Because my skin is fair/light skin and sensitive, it's easy to get freckles if I do not apply sunscreen on. 



 Argan Cleansing Oil .06fl. oz ( found a sample inside the box).
I'm not fan of this cleansing because I feel it's not remove my makeup well.




Tarte Smooth Operator Micronized Clay finished Powder with PM20




I really this and it make my skin smooth and look flawless finish. However, I am not sure if it reduce my pores or not. Maybe I don't use it everyday for 4 weeks. 




Swag Bag of Sexy (Benefit) 
I'm so happy to save up the Beauty insider point to get this bag. =}




Benetint 12ml
High Beam .45fl. oz (Full size)
The POREfessional 
My favorite highlight is High Beam. I'm been using it since I was in college. =}

Benetint and High Beam


My mystery bag 



Free samples



Happy Birthday gift. This is really great treatment and color lip with SPF 15.



I bought the Urban Decay eyeliner in Perversion when I was at Sephora store.




It's really rich black eyeliner and stay well on my eyelid. 




Popular Posts