Depot Urban Decay's book of Shadow IV palette to Trish Mcevory Deluxe Double Compact

This palette is really nice, but it's too big to travel with me. So I decided to depot all the eyeshadows into the Trish McEvoy Deluxe Double compact that I bought few weeks ago.





I used X-acto knife to cut the thin front layer that surround the eyeshadow pans and saved the named of eyeshadows, therefore I didn't have to write them down. 



I used un-sharp knife to put it between eyeshadow pan and the cardboard, then I pulled the pan out. Finally, took me an hr and half to depot this bulky packaging


I used the nail polish remover to remove the glue of the back of eyeshadow pans. Then I taped the named on the back the eyeshadow pans


Enough to fit 16 eyeshadows from Urban Decay's book of Shadow IV palette




Popular Posts