Tarte: Amazonian blush, Maracuja divine gloss, and LipSurgence matte.

I can't wait to open this package =}. Tarte is one of my favorite brands and I'm been attempting to get the Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush. Since last week Tarte had special deal that you purchased Maracuja divine gloss and get Lip Surgence natural matte lip tint for free.








LipSurgence natural matte lip tint - lucky 



Maracuja Divine Gloss Spring 2012 - amused (I like the packaging. It took me awhile to click the bottom before the product come out, but after that two clicks are enough to use.



Amazon Clay 12- hour blush in exposed



 

From top to bottom: Amazonian Clay 12 hour blush - exposed ( Rosy nude color with pink undertone). The color is smilar to my other blush of Mac "Festive Frost Face" Kit. However, I like this blush because it look natural and softer on my cheek.
Maracuja Divine Gloss - amused ( hot pink). Glossy and peppermint scent.
LipSurgence natural matte lip tint - lucky (medium tone pink/ light pink). Moist and peppermint scent. I love this color. ^_~  actually go well with the Maracuja Divine gloss.

Popular Posts