Tarte Amazonian Adventure Color Collection and Tarte emphasEyes Waterproof smoldering clay liner

I love Tarte's products because they are made of natural ingredients and no Chemicals that can be harmful to my skin. Also, they're animal cruelty free. When Tarte had 25% off for last Cyber Monday Sale, I purchased Amazonian Adventure Color Collection Perfect Rose in shade medium brown and Tarte emphasEyes Waterproof smoldering clay liner duo. And I got a free Pressed powder in paper compact in light 04.









This 8 piece collection includes:
Vitamin lip gloss in Paradise (Sheer berry pink)
Amazonian clay infused cheek stain in Perfect Rose
Light, Camera, Lashes! 4-in-1 Mascara
Amazonian Clay infused eyeshadow palette in Shimmering light pink, shimmering sand, and shimmering cocoa
Amazonian clay waterproof brow mouse in medium brown with a double-ended brow brush
Amazonian clay waterproof liner in blackened plum with a double-ended eyeshadow/liner brush 


Lipgloss in Paradise and color is sheer berry pink. The texture is not sticky, although it's not a long wear lipgloss and the scent is alright.



This cheek stain is sheer beery pink color and nice texture. It's look natural on me, but it's not stay long on my cheek. 





I wish the mascara is waterproof. 



I like the bamboo wood case and it's really light weight. =} easy to travel with



The eyeshadows are smooth texture, but they are not pigment. 



Top: Amazonian clay waterproof brow mouse in medium brown 
Bottom: Amazonian clay waterproof liner in blackened plum 



MyWaterproof eyeliner pot in blackened plum was dry out before I opened the package. ={ really disappointed


Top: Waterproof brow mouse in medium brown 
Bottom: Waterproof eyeliner in blackened plum
Love the Brow Mouse and easy to blend =}
The blackened plum eyeliner is really nice when I swatched it with my finger. Unfortunately  I could not use the eyeliner brush to get the product out from the pot ={













Overall: I'm really disappointed the two products inside Amazonian Adventure Color Collection set are Amazonian clay infused eyeshadow palette and waterproof liner. The eyeshadow in shimmering light pink and shimmering sand are not pigment. It's not stay or show up on my eyes. My Waterproof eyeliner pot in blackened plum was dry out before I opened the package. It's really hard to use the eyeliner brush to get the product out from the pot ={ because it's too dry. However, I like the eyebrow mouse the most. It does not smear and is really nice to apply. 



Tarte emphasEyes Waterproof smoldering clay liner duo And a free Pressed powder in paper compact in light 04.






This eyeliner built-in with smudger to blend and create smoky eye



This waterproof eyeliners is smooth texture and easy to blend. It's stay on my eyes very long time. Overall: I really impress with this eyeliner pencils and i'm really happy to get them.



Tarte emphasEyes Waterproof smoldering clay liner duo come with eyeliner Sharpener






Pressed powder in paper compact in light 04. It's really smooth texture and blend very well on my skin




Popular Posts