Defining Eyes palette by TiffanyD


Last month, I went to TiffanyD's event and purchased the Limited Edition Defining Eyes palette by Tiffany D for Sigma Beauty. I'm really happy to get this palette because it's really easy to wear everyday. Also, this palette is really convenience to carry around or travel with me.






This palette contains: 8 eyeshadows
 2 gel liners
 1 dual-brush 
1 dual-end eyeliner pencil
More information and detail at Sigma Beauty






In the dark, Midnight, Fog, and Halo
My favorite color is Midnight and Halo =p


Brunette, Chestnut, Smoke, and Beam
My favorite color is Brunette


Dual-brush: E30, Pencil and E55, Eye shading. Love this duo brush.



Dual-end Eyeliner pencil in white and blue



Creamy texture and easy to apply



Two gel liners in Blackout and Chocolate 


I like the Blackout better because it's stay on my eyelid longer than the Chocolate
Recommended: still need eye primer before apply these eye gel liners.






Please visit: Sigma Beauty 


Popular Posts